Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Are What You Eat

I had a very wonderful meeting today with a Holistic Health Counselor.  I found her company,  Full Well , through a Facebook link.  I chose to meet with her, because as I am on this journey to a happier, healthier life, I know that my eating habits are not the best.  I want to lose weight, have more energy, take control of my life back from the fibromyalgia, and PCOS that has plagued me for years!

Leah has also struggled with the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue issues, so I am interested to learn from her how she has healed herself through nutrition and lifestyle changes. I know that changing established routines and ways of eating may be hard at first.  But I am ready to face this challenge head on!  This time that I have had off, I have begun to take better care of myself, to listen to my body, and lost 24 pounds in the process, but that is just the first step.

I am hoping to never have another relapse like this again! I have learned so much about myself, and I am learning more every day.  My mind is open to new possibilities, and hopefully a healthier, happier new me will be debuting to the world within the next few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment