Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Year Older...

So I am 33 today on a beautiful St. Patrick's Day in Pittsburgh! Though I am not feeling up to celebrating today, I feel confident that I will be better soon!! Adjusting my attitude is just one of the steps I am taking to better my life this year!

I received some wonderful gifts from my husband and his family, a singing phone call from my dad, and an overwhelming amount of birthday love on my Facebook page , texts and emails. I am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

It is a great day to be alive, some are not so lucky to have this privilege. I am remembering my friend Jamie from high school who was murdered in S Korea 9 years today. You may be gone from our lives but in our hearts forever!

Drink responsibly today my friends, enjoy the sunshine and Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment