Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Under the Covers and Dreaming



I have always had big ideas and dreams. But they have always been just that. I often lose my self in my thoughts about what could be and sometimes lose focus on what is. Sometimes I am afraid to take chances, I often make mistakes and am forever questioning my decisions. I find it so much easier to help others than to help myself. I am always trying to discover exactly who I am and what I want to be when I grow up!! I think we all feel this way at some point, but its time for a change!

Words that describe me:
  • ambitious
  • beautiful
  • creative
  • over-confident
  • space cadet
  • dreamer
  • wife
  • sister
  • aunt
  • friend
  • lover
  • messy
  • outgoing
  • unfocused
  • vain
  • loud
I love:
  • my husband
  • my family
  • my friends
I enjoy:
  • coffee and conversation
  • good food
  • good friends
  • performing
  • planning events
  • public speaking
  • reading
  • training
  • writing
I would love to be:
  • an actress
  • a published author
  • a motivational speaker
  • a personal and professional development consultant
I need to:
  • lose weight
  • get healthy
  • exercise more
  • stay focused
  • gain stability
  • realize my dreams
  • think less and do more

As my 33rd birthday approaches tomorrow, I accept the challenge that a new year of life will bring! With my goals at my fingertips, I look positively to the future. Now is a good time as any to become the person that I aspire to be and help others with that mission as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment